3/26/12

Well our little man is finally mobile. He started scooting a
few days ago and hasn’t stopped for a second since. I knew that once he could
move on his own he would be a lot happier entertaining himself for longer and I
was right. Any time he is in motion he has such a pleased look on his little
face. He is such a happy little guy these days. I swear this whole parent thing
just keeps getting more and more fun! We still have Aunt McKenzie staying with
us and she has been watching our friend’s baby, Carter Adamson. Coop likes
having another baby around. Not sure how much longer Kenz will be staying with
us though. she broke up with her boyfriend who is away on a mission and now
wants to head home to start a fun summer with her girlfriends. We get Nana
(Grandma Debby) in a week though so we won’t be alone for long! We are all
going to head down to Charleston S.C. for Easter. I can’t wait. Andrew and I
have been to Charleston twice before and loved it both times. It is just so
charming and neat. And wow what good food.
Both times we went with our friends the Berlins who really know their
way around so this time will be a bit different on our own. The weather this
winter and spring have been totally awesome so hopefully the beach will be
nice. It has only snowed once and has been warm enough for shorts since
February! Kenz, Coop and I have been loving it. We love doing stuff in the yard
while soaking up the sun. Oh another totally awesome Coop “trick” I forgot to
mention is that he is waving bye bye and says it. You can’t quite understand it
but he says it every other time. So his first words are mama, which he says
when he is upset. Dada when he is playing with Andrew. And now buh buh for bye
bye. I know everyone thinks this about their first kid but I totally think that
he is a baby genius.

And he really has the sweetest most fun personality. It is
impossible not to fall completely in love with that little guy when he looks at
you and grins. That is excepting when it is bed time and then he tends to turn
into a little monster these days. Especially when I am at Young Women and it’s
past bed timze. Boy howdy it can be
tricky to get that boy settled without a human pacifier, if you know what I
mean. ;) But really even then he is crazy lovable even pitching and screaming.
Hee…Hee…
Another beautiful Bonnie shoot. I hope she never stops needing her hair done!
?
No comments:
Post a Comment