
Here is Coop and Andrew at our friend Steve Berlin's house. We go over there on Sunday's for dinner. Steve and his new wife Kim were Cooper's first babysitters.
My Friend Bonnie (was Berlin but is now Burton) Has Taken the most beautiful photos of Cooper from day one. She is so talented.
Here he is around 2 months.
9-1-11
Yesterday two things happened in Coop world. The first was I left him in the middle of his little play mat (that he loves like you wouldn’t believe) and ran to change the wash over and take the garbage out to the curb. When I came back I found him most of the way off of his mat and facing another direction. He just smiled up at me like “look what I did”. So he is officially mobile, even if it is back inch scooting. He also played in his first sprinkler. I brought him outside in his little car seat with me to do a few minutes of yard stuff. I had set him just inside the open garage thinking that he wouldn’t get wet there while I adjusted the back and forth sprinkler. I was focusing on getting the water not to spray the street and had my back to him. He kept doing these little warning grunts and I kept saying “just a minute honey” when I finally turned around and saw that the sprinkler was totally spraying him and all he was doing was letting me know. Bad mama, Good baby.
9-9-11
Cooper slept completely through the night last night!
(little did I know at this point that he wouldn’t consecutively sleep nights
ever again.) We went to grab some thai food with some friends and he fell
asleep at the restaurant in our friend Kim Faulkner’s arms. She has the magic
touch. He then slept for 9 hrs straight, woke up, ate then went back to sleep
for another 3 hrs! halleluiah!!! I mean don’t get me wrong, I love the 3 am
feedings. That is actually when he is the cutest sometimes. He will get so
smiley and coo so much. I like to think that he’s saying thanks for getting up
in the middle of the night with me mom.
But man oh man is it nice to sleep through the night. Some other little things
are, he will now grab and bat at toys. And he stands as long as you are there
for a little balance. He is a very strong little boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment